January 11, 2008
Begins consulting for McCaw Shelle[APC],Farrell [Pactel].
Founded in 1983, LCC International, Inc. (LCC) is a pioneer in the wireless industry. The original premise of our business was to help perspective licensees develop and submit applications for the initial round of cellular licenses in the United States. Wroking with the other industry Pioneers like Craig McCaw, Wayne Shelle, and Craig Farrell, the engineering services and tools that LCC developed to accomplish these tasks became the basis of our business.
FOR LCC INTERNATIONAL, INC.
North America Vacancies
POEA Accrediation # 10045188
Cellular Technician I/II
Senior Principal Engineer
1 to 2 years of wireless or cellular network experience. Possess the ability to
operate a computer terminal and cellular test equipment (Anritsu 332B, T-Berd 2200). High degree of technical expertise, and is capable of performing routine technical expertise, adn is capable of performing routine
maintenance, installation, test, adjust, and troubleshoot cellular and antenna
systems. (AGL Above Ground Antennas) Perform site and equipment
inventories. Operates with little direction and can coordinate detailed phases of
a major project or all phases of a project of moderate scope.
Principal Enginner / Project manager in RF Design
- Thorough knowledge of ANSI-95 and CDMA-2000 specifications, radio
network operational issues, as well as expertise in at least one vendor's
CDMA-2000 processes and algorithms.
- Expertise in CDMA-2000 radio networking planning required
- Knowledge of GSM-GPRS, UMTS, and broadband fixed wireless technologies
- Experience with radio network planning tools required
- Software skills desired in C / C++ / C#, and Visual Basic.
- Must have strong knowledge of Communication.
- Must have strong knowledge of issues related to packet data in wireless
- Minimum Education degree MSEE - PhD desired
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
GSM RF Design Engineer (6 DE Level)
- GSM Design experience
- In-building design experience or knowledge a plus
- Excellent customer interaction, organization, skills and project management
- Communications skills must be excellent, should understand cost effective
solutions for in-building projects, and be able to confidently represent the RF
group to saled.
- BS required. MS desired.
Senior or Principal Engineer in Research and Development
- Two years minimum of GSM RF Design.
- Drive Test
- Link Budget
- GSM Optimization
- Candidate site ranking and approval
- PLANET Tool
- RF Datafill
- Vendor: Ericsson and Nokia experience preferred.
- BSEE required. MSEE desired.
- Two years UMTS Design and Experience
- BS Required. MS preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Word
- One to tow years public accounting experience
- Vantage Tax is a plus
- BS in Accounting
- Multipleproject needs for RF Engineers with GSM optimization experience or
GSM Nokia overlay design experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 2 plus years
related job experience, or a related technical degree with 4+ years experience
in wireless communications.
- Basic understanding of one or more areas of engineering such as: RF design
and optimization, network design, switching, microwave, ancillary services.
- Must possess strong technical organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous individual that is motivated and is a team player.
- Technical expertise in wireless telecommunications engineering, as well as a
solid understanding of GSM networks.
Project Manager / Principal Engineer-GMS
GSM Concepts and architecture knowledge (SYSTRA)
DX200 platform knowledge (DXSOM)
Basic MSC configuration skills (NSSCC, NSSROU)
MSC O&M Skills (including alarms, backups, diagnostics, preventive
maintenance, troubleshooting, SW management and CDs installation)
Operations skills in Performance Management using Nokia NetAct Reporter,
Nokia Network Data Warehouse and Nokia Traffic
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Attention to details
- Collaboration skills
- Efficiency and quality
- Networking skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with Nokia NSS equipment
- Experience in Network Operations
- BSc or MSc (preferred) in Telecommunications or Computer Sciences
Post Processor Engineer
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in
communication or equivalent (Masters degree preferred).
- A minimum of 10 years experience in wireless mobile network design and
optimization with a demostrated record of senior technical ability and a
demonstrated record as a leader, technical and personal.
- Strong background in the GSM market
- Must have experience with Ericsson equipment
- Through knowledge of testing process and equipement including TEMS,
GPS, Comarico and Grayson
- Demonstrated record of managing complex programs including
- Completion of LLC International, Inc. training courses on wireless mobile
network planning and full understanding of the mathematical calculations and
propagation models used in wireless mobile network planning.
- Has detailed knowledge of propagation, traffic engineering, and system
- Knowledge of analog and digital multiple access technologies employed by
Cellular and Personal Communications Systems/Personal Communications
- Full CellCad™ (or other propagation modeling software) understanding
includingt basis of calculations and meaning of output. Ability to use these
tools for propagation analysis in wireless mobile network coverage. Knowledge
of DOS and UNIX operating systems. Experience with automated project
- Must have the knowledge and ability to use hardware measurement tools
for the purpose of design, testing and optimization of wireless mobile
CMDA Design Engineer
- CDMA 2000, packet data and experience with Nortel
- Actix Analyser (Actix)
- Invex Interpreter (Grayson)
- Blueross IDA 2 (Willtek)
- dB Planner (Marconi)
- Must have a minimum of three years of CDMA Network Design experience
and optimization field experience is also required
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or Equivalent, MS in Engineering is
- 3G and 1xrtt experience helpful, but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Either Mandarin or Cantonese
Applicants should be educated to degree level in building surveying, civil
engineering or discipline, ideally with chartered status you will have a minimum
of one years experience within the telecoms industry.
Senior Surveyor / Team Leader
Applicants should be educated to degree level in surveying, or similar discipline,
with a minimum of one year experience in the telecoms industry.
Please direct all inquiries by e-mail to:
or by Fax.: +44.1223.883998
Design and Build
Asia Pacific Vacancies
Applicants should be educated to degree level in building surveying, civil
engineering or similar discipline, ideally chartered status, with a minimum of
three years experience within the telecoms industry.
3G UMTS Principal Design Engineer (LCC-017)
RF Engineers LCC-019
- This is a two month project in Taiwan, Taipe with possibility of
- Must have prior experience with:
- Vender evaluations
- Network Dimensioning Verification
- Network Design Verification
Sr. / Principal RF Engineer
- Required Technical CDMA IS95 Optimization skills
- Required Management Skilles
- Experience with Nortel equipment preferred but not required
- Seeking all level of engineers
- The engineer selected must have extensive expertise on UMTS design and
optimization techniques (>2 Years).
- Must be familiar with Nokia UMTS, products/techniques/processes including
UMTS Design techniques and Design tools management.
- This position requires an Engineer Degree